What is Coaching?
Coaching helps you fulfil your potential, achieve your goals and live the life you really want.
It does this by helping you to:
- Get clear on what you truly want
- Have a clear and easily achievable plan for how to get it
- Stay motivated and keep on track to make sure you get there!
Coaching sessions use a combination of structured conversation and thought-provoking exercises to:
- Improve clarity and focus
- Increase motivation
- Improve sense of purpose
- Explore and reframe how you think / see things
- Notice habits that hold you back and replace them with habits that move you forward
- Put you into a positive, resourceful and solution-focussed state of mind
Put simply, coaching:
– Harnesses your potential
– Helps you to be the best you can be
– Helps you to create and live the life you truly want to live
Stay on track
Coaching is not therapy
Whilst there is a natural overlap, therapy primarily explores emotions and often deals with things that happened in your past.
Coaching is more practical and pro-active, focussing on reframing your mind into a resourceful, solution-focussed state, to get things done and move you forward towards your goals.
Coaches rarely give advice
They work from the premise that the best possible person to know what is best for you, is you!
We are experts at helping clients explore and come up with the best choices for themselves based on where they are and their vision for the future.
You may not think you have the answers to your questions right now but after a session with a coach you’ll probably be surprised at what you’ve come up with and how sure you are of the right way forward!